Recipes for veggie
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 medium capsicum, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli/cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 thin pizza crusts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large non-stick pan, heat oil and add crushed red chillies, onion, pepper and capsicum and sauté them for five minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Toss in the broccoli or cauliflower florets and olives, and cook for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place the pizza crusts on two non-stick baking trays and evenly sprinkle half the cheese.
- Spread the pizza sauce over them and then arrange the sautéed vegetables and tomato slices on the crusts.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes or until the edges of the crust are golden brown.
- Serve immediately or reheat in the microwave to serve.
[singlepic id=462 w=320 h=240 float=center]
Easy Veggie Pizza Ingredients
2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
How to make Easy Veggie Pizza
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
Easy Veggie Pizza is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 Min Start to Finish: 1 Hr 10 Min
Chicken Veggie Pasta Salad Ingredients
1 cup seashell pasta
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 3 green onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
How to make Chicken Veggie Pasta Salad
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, green onions, bell pepper, olives and cucumber.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Chill for 2 hours before serving; sprinkle with sunflower seeds if desired.
- Chicken Veggie Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs 25 Min
Garden Veggie Pizza Squares Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
How to make Garden Veggie Pizza Squares
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix cream cheese with 1/2 of the ranch dressing mix. Adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli and green onions on top. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve.
- Garden Veggie Pizza Squares is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 30 Min
Veggie Cheese Bread Ingredients:
- 3/4 c V-8 juice, warmed to room
- 1/4 c Feta cheese, chopped
- 3 tb Freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1 tb Chopped scotch bonnet pepper
- (jalapeno would work too)
- 3 tb Chopped pitted black olives
- 1 tb Olive oil
- 3/4 ts Salt
- 1 1/2 tb Sugar
- 2 1/4 c All-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 ts Rapid rising yeast
- NEW! Eat healthier with nutrition info!
- Try BigOven Pro for Free
How to make Veggie Cheese Bread:
I did this on the fast bread program in my breadmaker (2 hours 40 mins including cooling time.) It made a really great tasting, moist loaf! My husband raved about it and insisted I share the recipe. Hope you like it!. Posted to MM-Recipes Digest
Raw Veggie Salad Ingredients
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 3 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup sweetened-dried cranberries
- 1 cup raw Spanish peanuts
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
How to make Raw Veggie Salad
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, celery, peas and cranberries.
- Wisk together the sugar, salt, vinegar, grated onion, cheese and mayonnaise. Pour dressing over the salad; add nuts and bacon and toss well.
- Raw Veggie Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
Veggie Shrimp Fettuccine Ingredients
4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to make Veggie Shrimp Fettuccine
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the onion, zucchini, tomato and garlic in butter for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add the shrimp, wine or broth, salt and pepper.
- Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.
- Veggie Shrimp Fettuccine is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
Baked Veggie Cutlets Ingredients:
- 1 cup of roughly chopped cauliflower flowerets
- 1 cup of peeled potatoes, diced
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen peas (defrosted)
- 1 cup of green beans, chopped
- 1 cup of carrots, diced
- 1 small beet, diced
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 3 hot green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup of cooked chickpeas
- 200 grams of paneer cheese, chopped into cubes
- 3 tablespoons of chopped cashews
- 3 tablespoons of chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- 1 – 2 teaspoons of salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoons of coriander
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup of bread crumbs
How to make Baked Veggie Cutlets:
- Steam the vegetables until just tender.
- In a food processor, mince the chilies. Add the chickpeas, paneer, nuts, seeds and herbs, frozen peas (if using), ground spices, salt and pepper and process until well combined. Add a little water if necessary. Transfer this mixture to a large bowl.
- Now add the steamed vegetables to the food processor and pulse until the vegetables are mashed. Transfer to the bowl containing the chickpea, paneer mixture and stir until well combined. Now add enough bread crumbs to form a dough that you can shape into small patties or cutlets.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Rub your hands with a bit of oil and shape the mixture into patties. Place each cutlet on the baking sheet. In a preheat 375 degree oven, bake the cutlets for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, carefully flip each cutlet and bake for another 15 – 20 minutes. You can place the cutlets under the broiler for another couple of minutes if desired.
Veggie Biryani Ingredients:
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 1 cup Mixed Vgetable (cauliflower, potato, carrot, french beans)
- 150 gms Green Peas
- 3 Finely Sliced Onion
- 2 Finely Sliced Green Chillies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon(dalchini), Caraway Seeds(zeera)
- 4 Cloves (laung)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 4 Tomato
- 1/2 cup Yogurt (curd)
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 tbsp Dry Fruits (cashew nuts, raisin)
How to make vegitable biryani :
- Wash the basmati rice well before cooking.Then take rice with 3-3/4 cup water and a little salt added to it and 2 tbsp of dry fruits.Cook it in pressure cooker or in a pan or microwave.
- Cut all the vegetables into small thin pieces and fry each one of it separately in oil. Fry the green peas also.
- Take 1 tblsp oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, green chilli, cinnamon and caraway seeds powder, cloves, black pepper powder and stir for about half minute. Then add onions and saute them for a minute ot till they get pink in color.
- Add salt and red chilli powder and stir.
- Add fine chopped tomatoes and fry till they are properly cooked.
- Take the yogurt and make it fine by putting in a blender for just 2 rotations. Add this fine yogurt and stir well.Heat it for about 10 seconds.
- Add all the fried vegetables.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well with very light hands so that the rice grain doesn’t break. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Take this vegetable biryani out in a rice serving dish.
- Garnish with dry fruits and green coriander leaves.
- Serve the vegetable (veg ) biryani hot with raita and pickle.
Grilled Veggie Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 large portobello mushroom, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 pound butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup bite-size broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup fontina cheese, cubed
How to make Grilled Veggie Pizza:
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Place the mushrooms, zucchini, squash, broccoli, and onion in a grill pan, and brush with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook on preheated, covered grill until tender when pierced with a fork, about 5 minutes. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface to make two 8 inch circles 1/4 inch thick. Place onto pizza pans. Brush tops with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake on preheated, covered grill until browned, turning once, about 3 minutes each side. Remove from grill and spread with pesto. Top with cooked vegetables. Sprinkle with blue and fontina cheeses. Return to grill, cover, and cook until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.