- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 medium capsicum, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli/cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 thin pizza crusts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large non-stick pan, heat oil and add crushed red chillies, onion, pepper and capsicum and sauté them for five minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Toss in the broccoli or cauliflower florets and olives, and cook for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place the pizza crusts on two non-stick baking trays and evenly sprinkle half the cheese.
- Spread the pizza sauce over them and then arrange the sautéed vegetables and tomato slices on the crusts.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes or until the edges of the crust are golden brown.
- Serve immediately or reheat in the microwave to serve.