Recipes for Unbaked Cheese Cake
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2.5 ounce filling (filling of your choice like Cherry, Strawberry)
How to make Unbaked Cheese Cake
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar in a bowl until well incorporated and crumbly. Press into a pie plate, going up the sides as much as possible.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until smooth and spreadable. Whisk whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese into prepared crust. Smooth the top with a spatula, and refrigerate until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Spread the cherry pie filling (or filling of your own choice) over the top, and refrigerate until serving.