Recipes for Two-Pepper Burgers
1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressingon Sale
- 1/2 to at least one chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely choppedon Sale
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onionon Sale
- 3 to five fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely choppedon Sale
- 4 cloves garlic, mincedon Sale
- Two teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoningon Sale
- 1-1/2 pound ground beefon Sale
- Four ounces Monterey Jack cheese, slicedon Sale
- 6 hamburger buns, split as well as toastedon Sale
How to make Two-Pepper Burgers
- Mix mayonnaise and chipotle pepper. Include and chill until helping period. In a big dish mix chopped red onion, jalapeno, garlic, and Cajun flavoring. Include meat; mix well. Form in to 6 3/4-inch patties.
- Location patties about the unheated rack of the broiler skillet. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat with regard to Twelve to 14 moments or even until done (One hundred sixty diploma F), turning once. Top along with cheese slices; broil 30 seconds much more or even till parmesan cheese slices are dissolved. Function on buns with mayonnaise-pepper mixture. Can make 6 servings.
Two-Pepper Burgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 32 mins
Servings: 6 servings