4 strips lean chicken, halved
- Twelve slices home-style white or whole-wheat sandwich bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Eight lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- Eight ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey breast or even chicken breast
- 8 tiny sweet pickles (optional)
- 8 pimiento-stuffed green olives (optionally available)
How to make Turkey Club Sandwich
- In a 10-inch skillet, prepare sausage over moderate warmth until crisp. Drain in writing bath towels; put aside.
- Spread One aspect of each bread slice with some of the mayonnaise. Place a lettuce leaf on the mayonnaise side of 4 breads slices. Top every with a few of the sliced tomato and a pair of fifty percent strips sausage. Include an additional slice associated with bread, mayonnaise side upward. Top with leftover lettuce leaves. Divide turkey amongst sandwiches. Best with leftover breads slices, mayonnaise side down.
- Cut snacks in half diagonally. Thread the pickle and an olive (if utilizing) on to each of Eight wood recommendations. Stick a pick in to each sandwich half
Turkey Club Sandwich is ready to serve.
8 minutes to make