2 quarts Turkey Stock
- 2 Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 Onion, peeled as well as chopped
- Two Celery Stalks, chopped
- One and a halftablespoon chopped Fresh Parsley
- One and a halfcup Milk
- One and a halfcup Cream
- One and a halfcup diced, Cooked Turkey Meat
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to make Turkey Chowder
- Include the very first 5 elements to a big soups container as well as simmer, partially covered, before veggies are tender, which take about 15 minutes.
- Add the actual milk, cream, turkey as well as salt as well as spice up to taste.
- Heat until warm.
Turkey Chowder is ready to serve.