Sixteen small romaine leaves
- 1/4 mug chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan or even Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- Four garden vegetable-flavored flour tortillas (Six or even 8 inches within diameter)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, sliced
How to make Turkey Caesar Salad Wraps
- Toss romaine, onion, cheese and dressing to layer.
- Place romaine mixture evenly down middle of each tortilla. Best along with eggs as well as tomatoes.
- Fold up 1 end associated with tortilla regarding 1 inch more than filling; collapse left and right attributes more than folded finish, overlapping. Fold leftover end down; secure with toothpick if required.
Turkey Caesar Salad Wraps is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes