Four cups Chicken Broth
- One and a halfcup Water
- One and a halfteaspoon finely chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Two cups Fresh or Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 cup Quick-Cooking Rice
- Two cups chopped Cooked Turkey
- 1 (14-1/2 oz .) can Whole Tomatoes, un-drained and cut up
How to make Turkey and Rice Soup
- Include chicken broth, water, chopped fresh rosemary, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Bring to a boil over moderate high heat.
- Stir in vegetables as well as rice.
- Return to boil.
- Reduce warmth in order to low. Simmer Fifteen minutes.
- Stir within turkey, as well as tomatoes along with liquid.
- Simmer until heated via.
Turkey and Rice Soup is ready to serve.