Three Tbs (Forty five ml) mayonnaise
- 1 The best spinner’s (Fifteen ml) Dijon mustard
- One Tbs (15 milliliter) grated orange zest
- salt as well as freshly ground pepper to taste
- Two 6-inch (15 centimetres) pieces of baguette, halved horizontally
- 2-4 lettuce leaves
- Eight oz (225 grams) cooked turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled as well as thinly sliced
- One and a halfavocado, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
How to make Turkey And Orange Sandwiches
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, orange zest, salt, as well as pepper in a small bowl as well as mix to combine. Distribute the mayonnaise combination on the bottom halves from the baguette. Best with the lettuce, sliced turkey, orange, avocado, and the remaining breads.
Turkey And Orange Sandwiches is ready to serve.
7 mins to make