Two cans (6 1/8 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- One and a half medium stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 mug)
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise or even salad dressing
- One and a half tablespoon lemon juice
- Two cups Bisquick® Original baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- Two tablespoons margarine or even butter, softened
- One and a half egg
How to make Tuna Sandwich Loaf
- HEAT stove in order to 375º. Amply grease lf skillet, 9x5x3 inches. Mix tuna, celery, mayonnaise as well as lemon juice; put aside.
- MIX remaining ingredients. Spread 2/3 from the player within bottom and about 1 ” upward attributes of skillet. Spoon tuna combination equally onto middle of player. Drop remaining batter by teaspoonfuls on to tuna combination; distribute player very carefully along with spatula.
- BAKE 25 to Half an hour or until gentle dark brown as well as firm; remove through skillet. Cool Ten minutes prior to reducing.
Tuna Sandwich Loaf is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 19 minutes
Total Time: 49 minutes