Recipes for tuna sandwich
Tuna Supreme Sandwich Ingredients
1 (6-ounce) can tuna shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon capers, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder shopping list
- 2 large crusty rolls (halved) or 4 slices good-quality whole-grain bread shopping
- Whole-grain mustard or Dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced shopping list
- 6 fresh basil leaves shopping list
- Some lettuce leaves shopping list
- sliced banana peppers shopping list
How to make Tuna Supreme Sandwich
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, olive oil, garlic, wine vinegar, onions, capers, and mustard powder.
- Spread roll halves or bread slices with mustard. Spread tuna mixture over
mustard. Top with tomato slices, egg slices, and basil leaves.and lettuce leaves and
banana pepper slices Top with remaining roll halves or bread slices. Transfer to
individual serving plates to serve.
Tuna Supreme Sandwich is ready to serve.
5 minutes to make
Tropical Tuna Sandwich Ingredients
1 can (6 ounces) tune, water packed, drained shopping list
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise, free shopping list
- 1 tbsp crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 celery stalk, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 tbsp sweet relish shopping list
- 1 tsp mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4 slices whole wheat bread shopping list
How to make Tropical Tuna Sandwich
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, pineapple, celery, relish, mustard and cinnamon; mix well.
- Spread aprtion of tuna to 2 slices of bread. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Lightly coat a skillet with non stick cooking spray. Grill sandwiches 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until sandwiches are warm and bread is slightly brown.
Tropical Tuna Sandwich is ready to serve.
5 minutes to make
Tuna Patty Sandwiches Ingredients
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 sandwich rolls, split
How to make Tuna Patty Sandwiches
- In a bowl, combine the egg, mustard, crumbs and tuna; mix well. Shape into four patties (mixture will be soft). In a skillet over medium heat, fry patties in oil on both sides until lightly browned. Place two patties on each roll.
- Tuna Patty Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Yield: 2 servings.
- 1 can of tuna in oil
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander ,finely chopped
- 3 tbsp green and red pepper , finely chopped
- 3 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp mustard
- A pinch of all spices
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Any kind of brown bread
- Fresh lettuce leaves
How to make Tuna Sandwich:
- Strain the tuna from the can
- Crush the tuna with a fork
- Mix all the ingredients and stuff the bread with the mix.
- Tuna Sandwich is ready to serve.
- Serve with ketchup and french fries!