Tuna Supreme Sandwich Ingredients
1 (6-ounce) can tuna shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon capers, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder shopping list
- 2 large crusty rolls (halved) or 4 slices good-quality whole-grain bread shopping
- Whole-grain mustard or Dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced shopping list
- 6 fresh basil leaves shopping list
- Some lettuce leaves shopping list
- sliced banana peppers shopping list
How to make Tuna Supreme Sandwich
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, olive oil, garlic, wine vinegar, onions, capers, and mustard powder.
- Spread roll halves or bread slices with mustard. Spread tuna mixture over
mustard. Top with tomato slices, egg slices, and basil leaves.and lettuce leaves and
banana pepper slices Top with remaining roll halves or bread slices. Transfer to
individual serving plates to serve.
Tuna Supreme Sandwich is ready to serve.
5 minutes to make