Home / Tag Archives: tuna fish salad
Tag Archives: tuna fish salad
Tuna Fish Egg Salad Ingredients
- 2 cans drained tunafish (albacore tastes the best) shopping list
- 3 hardboiled eggs chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup Mayoinaise (I prefer Hellmans)
- 1 medium sized ripe tomato chopped
- 2-3 chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8-10 slices of whole grain bread (toasted tastes better)
How to make Tuna Fish Egg Salad
- This is a no brainer- combine ingredients
- toast the bread and you’ve got a delicious lunch!
- Tuna Fish Egg Salad is ready to serve.