Tuna Broccoli Roll Up Casserole Ingredients
1 (75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (9 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 6 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
How to make Tuna Broccoli Roll Up Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream of mushroom soup and milk. Set aside.
In another bowl, stir together the tuna, broccoli, 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese and half
of the French fried onions. Stir in 3/4 cup of the soup.
- Divide the tuna mixture evenly between the tortillas, and roll up. Place rolls seam
- side down in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup over
the rolls, and spread evenly using the back of a spoon. It will be a thin layer. Sprinkle
the rest of the French fried onions over the soup, then the tomato, and finally the
remaining Cheddar cheese. Cover with nonstick or lightly greased aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove the aluminum foil, and bake for 5 more minutes to allow the cheese to melt and brown slightly.
Tuna Broccoli Roll Up Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:35 Min
Ready In:45 Min