1/2 mug blueberry, diced
- 1/2 cup mango, diced
- 2/3 cup kiwi, diced
- 2 mugs vanilla flavor or coconut natural yogurt
- 2 cups granola, home made or even storebought
- 1/2 mug coconut, toasted
How to make Tropical Breakfast Parfaits
- In a little dish, do all three fruits. Stir till evenly distributed. Put aside.
- To put together: place 1/4 cup granola in all of 4 clear glasses (juice size or dessert meals).
- Then, top the actual granola of every mug with 1/4 cup yogurt.
- Next, add two spoonfuls (soups tea spoon dimension) of fresh fruit along with the yogurt. Sprinkle along with toasted coconut.
- Repeat actions 2-4 till cups tend to be complete and all the ingredients are used upward, ending along with fruit as well as coconut for any pretty presentation.
- If preferred, you can add chopped macadamias on the top as well.
- Enjoy immediately!
Tropical Breakfast Parfaits is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 parfaits