Three cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- One and a half teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Two 1/2 cups sugar
- One 1/4 cups butter, softened (do not use marg .)
- One and a half tablespoon grated gingerroot
- One and a half teaspoon vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
How to make Triple-Ginger Pound Cake
- Heat oven to 350°F. Squirt 12-cup fluted pipe dessert skillet or 10-inch angel meals cake skillet along with baking squirt with flour.
- In medium dish, blend flour, ground ginger, baking powder and salt; set aside. Within big dish, beat sugar, butter, gingerroot, vanilla as well as eggs with electric mixing machine on reduced speed Thirty seconds, scraping bowl continuously. Beat on high speed 5 minutes, scraping dish occasionally. On reduced speed, beat in flour mixture alternately along with milk. Collapse in crystallized ginger until evenly mixed. Spread within pan.
- Bake Fifty to An hour or until toothpick inserted within middle arrives clean. Cool Ten minutes. Eliminate dessert from skillet to air conditioning stand. Cool completely, about 2 hrs.
Triple-Ginger Pound Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes
Servings: 24 servings