- 1/4 cup oil
- One and a half tablespoon sugar
- Three tablespoons frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate
Two tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. prewashed fresh baby spinach (about Seven mugs)
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion, separated in to rings
How to make Tri-Berry Spinach Salad
- 1In normal size bowl, mix all dressing elements; blend nicely.
- 2In large serving dish, mix just about all salad elements. Pour dressing more than salad; throw lightly in order to coat.
Tri-Berry Spinach Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 (1 cup) servings