- 1/2 mug sour cream
- 1/4 cup frozen grapefruit juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. (6 mugs) mixed salad greens
- 2 large red, pink or white grapefruit, peeled, sectioned
- 1/2 large sweet onion, thinly sliced, separated into bands
How to make Red Grapefruit and Leaf Lettuce Salad
- In normal size bowl, mix all dressing ingredients; blend nicely.
- In large bowl, combine just about all salad elements; blend lightly. Snow dressing over salad. Serve immediately.
Red Grapefruit and Leaf Lettuce Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes