- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice, from sectioned grapefruits
- Two tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 head leaf lettuce, torn in to bite-size pieces
- 1 mind escarole, torn in to bite-size pieces
- 1 small head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 3/4 mug sliced red onion
- Two pink grapefruits, peeled, cut into sections
- 1/2 mug pomegranate seeds, if preferred
How to make Tossed Greens with Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- In firmly covered container, shake just about all vinaigrette ingredients till nicely blended.
- In large serving bowl, mix lettuce, escarole, radicchio and onion. Top along with grapefruit sections and pomegranate seeds. Right before serving, add vinaigrette; toss gently in order to coat.
Tossed Greens with Grapefruit Vinaigrette is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 servings