2 (6-inch) pita (pocket) breads, split into 4 rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. European or other romaine mixed greens greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, cubed
- One and a half medium cucumber, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1/2 mug halved red-colored onion rings
- 1/2 mug pitted kalamata olives
- Two ounce. (1/2 mug) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup purchased balsamic vinaigrette greens dressing
How to make Tossed Greek Salad
- Place pita bread rounds upon ungreased dessert linen, outer surface up. Broil Three or four inches through heat for just two to 3 moments or until gently browned, switching once.
- Brush breads rounds evenly with oil. Spread evenly with Parmesan cheese. Broil one more One to two minutes or until lightly browned and done.
- Cut breads rounds into 1 1/2×1/2-inch strips. Awesome Five minutes or until completely cooled down.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, onion rings, olives as well as feta cheese; throw lightly.
- Just before helping, pour dressing over salad. Include pita bread pieces; toss lightly.
Tossed Greek Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes