1 package (Nine oz .) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- One and a half tbs olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, reduce into 1-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 2 mugs chopped roma (plum) tomatoes (6 to 8 medium)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise within half, after that cut crosswise into slices (One 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
How to make Tortellini with Fresh Vegetables
- Cook and drain tortellini as aimed upon package, using 3-quart saucepan. Eliminate saucepan along with document towel; wipe dried out along with paper hand towel.
- Heat oil within exact same soup pot over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper in oil 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, Italian seasoning as well as garlic salt. Include as well as cook 3 to 5 moments, stirring from time to time, till zucchini is actually tender.
- Stir in tortellini. Cook 2 to 3 moments, stirring occasionally, till warm.
Tortellini with Fresh Vegetables is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings