One and a half bundle (Nine oz) refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- One 1/2 mugs Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables (through 1-lb tote)
- One and a half may (Fourteen oz) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 1 can (Fifteen ounce) great northern beans, rinsed, drained
- One and a half may (Eight oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 mug shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
How to make Tortellini Minestrone Casserole
- Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 2-quart cookie sheet or even 8-inch square cup baking dish, mix all elements except cheese. Include with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and mix well. Spread along with cheese. Bake discovered Ten to fifteen moments longer or until center is actually warm as well as cheese is gold brown.
Tortellini Minestrone Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings (about 1 1/2 cups each)