Tomato Corn and Avocado Salsa Ingredients
1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 1/2 cups diced roma tomatoes
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 avocados – peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to make Tomato Corn and Avocado Salsa
- Mix together corn, olives, tomatoes, onion, red pepper, and jalapeno pepper in a large bowl. Gently fold in diced avocado, olive oil, lime juice, and salt.
- Tomato Corn and Avocado is Salsa ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Ready In:30 Min