- 1 recipe paratha dough (refer introduction)
- 1/2 cup tomato finely chopped
- 1 cup onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. coriander finely chopped
- 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- salt to taste
- oil to shallow fry
How to make Tomato Onion Paratha:
- Mix all ingredients, except dough and oil.
- Take a lump of dough as per introduction.
- Divide into 2 lumps.
- Roll both separately into thin chappatis.
- Drain excess water from the mixture every now and then.
- Spread some filling on the chappati, moisten the rim with water.
- Press the other chappati over it, seal the rims together.
- Shallow fry as per introduction.
- Serve hot and crisp with butter or chutney.