- 75g hammer toe flour
- 300g sugar
- 75g ghee or butter
- 25g cashew nuts, roasted
- 25g almonds, roasted
- 5g cardamom powder
How to make Tomato Halwa
- Reduce the actual tomatoes in to small items and blend these phones a fine puree. Filter via a fine cloth and outside of the pulp.
- To the tomato puree, include One cup associated with water as well as hammer toe flour.
- Blend well and hang apart.
- Mix sugar along with 1 mug associated with drinking water and bring to a boil with regard to few minutes.
- While cooking, add tomato mixture towards the sugar syrup as well as mix nicely until the combination thickens.
- Right now, include ghee and stir with regard to few minutes until it mixes well.
- Later, add cashew nuts, almonds, cardamom powder and blend nicely.
- Put the mixture on the greased plate and hang aside until this gets cooled down. When cooled, cut in to diamond formed pieces.
Tomato Halwa is ready to serve.