Tomatoes — 1kg, chopped
- Dates — 1/4 cup, deseeded
- Oil — 2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chillies – Two
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
How to make Tomato and Date Chutney
- Heat the oil.
- Include the mustard seeds as well as dry red chillies.
- Saute for some mere seconds, until the mustard seeds crackle.
- Include the actual tomatoes as well as cook for Fifteen minutes.
- Add the sugar as well as salt.
- Stir till the sugar melts completely.
- Cook until the mixture obtains a thick regularity.
- Add the actual dates ultimately.
- Function after this cools.
Tomato and Date Chutney is ready to serve.