Recipes for toffee bars
Death by Chocolate Trifle ingredients
1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, frozen and crushed
How to make Death by Chocolate Trifle
- In a 9×13 in pan, bake cake according to package directions. Cool and crumble. Make pudding, according to package directions, with milk.
- In a large trifle or other glass serving bowl, place half of the crumbled cake.
- Pour half of the coffee over the cake, and spread half of the pudding over that.
- Top with half of the whipped topping, sprinkled with half the crumbled candy bars.
- Repeat layers in the same order.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Death by Chocolate Trifle is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 25 Min
Ready In: 55 Min
Yield 12 servings
Pampered Chef Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle Ingredients
1 package brownie mix
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages white chocolate instant pudding
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 3 toffee bars
How to make Pampered Chef Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle
- Lightly spray 9″ X 13″ Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prep are and bake brownie mix according to cake-like package directions. Cool completely.
- In Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, whisk pudding mix into milk using 10″ Whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Dissolve coffee granules in warm water; add to pudding mixture, mixing well. Fold in whipped topping using Super Scraper.
- Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes using serrated Bread Knife. chop toffee bars using Food Chopper. Layer 1/3 of brownie cubes onto bottom of Chillzanne bowl.
- Top with 13 of pudding mixture, pressing lightly, and 1/3 of shopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Yield: 12 servings.
Approximately 470 calories & 23 grams of fat per serving.
Source: Pampered Chef Recipes