Til Ladoo Ingredients:
- 2 cups white sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup soft jaggery
- 1 tsp ghee
How to make Til Ladoo:
- Roast sesame seeds and peanuts separately
- Let it cool
- Crush the peanuts
- Mash jaggery till soft.
- Put in a large heavy pan.
- Add ghee and heat, till it melts and starts bubbling.
- Add peanuts and sesame seeds, take off fire.
- Mix well till well blended.
- While still hot, shape into pingpong ball size ladoos, with moist hands (apply ghee on your hands).
- Allow to cool completely, before storing in airtight container.
Til Burfi Ingredients:
- 1 cup Til(sesame seed)
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 1 cup Jaggery
How to make Til Burfi:
- Roast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet.
- Grind them coarsely in a blender.
- Now heat the jaggery in a thick bottomed vessel till it melts completely.
- Mix all the ingredients along with grounded sesame seeds in a glass dish.
- Microwave the mixture for about 3 minutes.
- Grease a tray with butter and leave aside.
- Stir the mixture properly and microwave again for 3 minutes.
- Remove it when bubbling starts.
- Stir till it becomes thick.
- Spread the mixture on greased tray.
- Cut in squares when cool.
- Til Burfi is ready.