Tikka Salad Dip Ingredients
2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Ferns’ Tikka Paste
- 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
How to make Tikka Salad Dip
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Adjust the seasoning and use as required.
- Serve with finger sized cut vegetables of your liking.
- Some suggested vegetables are carrots, blanched mushrooms, cauliflower florets, broccoli, spring onions, cucumber, celery stalks, etc.
- The dip goes well with other bite size snacks and crackers too.
Tikka Salad Dip is ready to serve.