Tikaa Kabab Ingredients:
1 lb. boneless mutton or chicken cut into cubes
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 6 black pepper
- 5 green cardamom,coarsely ground
- Juice of 2 limes
How to make Tikaa Kabab
- Mix ginger and garlic and all spices in yogurt and marinate the meat
- Dip the meat in ghee and arrange the pieces on skewers
- Roast, grill or bake for 15-20 minutes, turning from time to time.
- Now baste with lime juice and sprinkle black pepper
- and cardamom powder and roast for another five minutes.
- Serve hot with sliced onion and sauce.
- Tikaa Kabab is ready to serve.