Creamy Tiger Prawns Ingredients :
2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 lb raw tiger prawns, peeled
- 1 quantity Balti sauce
- 2 oz creamed coconut
- 2 oz ground almonds
- 1 lb courgettes sliced
- ¼ pt double cream
- 4 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander
- 2 oz toasted almond flakes to garnish
How to make Creamy Tiger Prawns :
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large Balti pan or wok.
- Fry the onion for 2 minutes over high heat. Stir in the prawns and cook for 3 minutes until they start to change color.
- Add the Balti Sauce, coconut and almonds then bring to a boil, stirring at the same time.
- Add the courgettes and cook gently for about 10 minutes until the prawns are cooked.
- Stir in the cream and simmer for 1-2 minutes, then add the coriander.
- Season and garnish with flaked almonds.
- Creamy Tiger Prawns is ready to serve.