1 package (Seven oz) small macaroni shells or even other small pasta shapes
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal® Wondra® quick-mixing flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 mug shredded Monterey Jack cheese (Four ounce)
- One and a half mug shredded Cheddar cheese (Two oz)
- 1/4 mug grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Three-Cheese Macaroni
- Heat stove to 400º. Put together macaroni according to package directions; drain. Heat milk, margarine, flour as well as pepper in order to cooking within 2-quart saucepan over moderate warmth, mixing continuously. Steam and mix 1 minute. Remove through warmth; mix in Monterey Jack as well as Cheddar cheeses until sleek.
- Mix ham and macaroni within 2-quart casserole; stir in cheese marinade. Spread along with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15-20 moments or till hot. Spread with a lot more Cheddar cheese in the event that preferred.
Three-Cheese Macaroni is ready to serve.