One and a halftablespoon vegetable oil
- Two medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp (or splash) pepper
- 1/8 tsp (or even dash) chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon (or splash) cumin
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini (whitened) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Fifteen ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- One 15-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Four cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
How to make Three Bean Soup
- Heat large pot more than medium warmth. Add oil as well as onions. Cooke 5 moments stirring occasionally. Add salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and thyme and prepare with regard to One moment. Add beans, stirring nicely as well as cook for 1 extra moment.
- Raise heat to higher as well as include the actual broth. Bring to the boil, after that decrease warmth in order to low. Cover as well as allow simmer for 10 minutes.
- Puree the actual soup in a mixer or even blender (in amounts as needed). You may also use an immersion blender and puree who are holding cards. Return to container as well as simmer over low heat. Include salt and pepper if needed along with hot pepper sauce.
- Servie hot, spread with grated cheese.
Three Bean Soup is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes