Three Bean Salad Ingredients
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried cilantro
How to make Three Bean Salad
- In a large bowl, layer the beans, onion and green pepper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix the vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard, tarragon and cilantro. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and pour over bean mixture. Stir until all ingredients are coated. This is best if it is left to marinate for a few hours in the refrigerator, and stirred occasionally.
- Three Bean Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Cook Time:3 Min
Ready In:35 Min