A single cup water
- Only two (One ounce) squares BAKER’S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup sugar
- A few cups milk
- Just one teaspoon vanilla
How to make Thick hot chocolate Recipe
- Position water in addition to chocolate in serious moderate soup pot; make meals in very low high temperature until eventually chocolate is completely dissolved and also mix is effectively blended, stirring regularly having insert whisk. Put sugar; combine effectively.
- Bring to be able to boil in medium-high heat. Come Three min., stirring regularly.
- Steadily put milk, mixing using line whisk right up until effectively mixed up. Wake throughout vanilla. Lower warmth to help method.
- Cook right until combination is definitely heated as a result of, stirring at times.
Thick hot chocolate Recipe is ready to serve.