Ginger — Five cm piece
- Shrimp paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried shrimps — 2 tbsp
- Shallots – 2 tbsp, peeled
- Straw or button Mushrooms — Seventy five gms
- Pumpkin — A hundred and fifty gms, peeled and cubed
- Ridge gour — A hundred and fifty gms, peeled as well as cubed
- Baby corn – Seventy five gms
- Pepper corns — 1 tsp
- Prawns — 150 gms, shelled
- Fish sauce — 2 tablespoons
- Basil leaves – few
- Spinach leaves — 30 gms
- Fish stock — Four cups
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
How to make Thai Vegetable and Prawn Soup
- Finely grind all of the ginger, shrimp paste, dried shrimps, peppercorns. Make a paste from their store.
- Boil the actual fish stock. Add the above prepared paste. Keep stirring until all of the ingredients mix correctly.
- Put in the veggies.
- Wait for a soup to steam once again and then include the actual prawns and 2 tablespoons of of fish sauce.
- Only if the prawns are well prepared, add basil as well as spinach. Stir for a few seconds.
- Remove through heat.
Thai Vegetable and Prawn Soup is ready to serve.