One and a halfpound ground chicken
- 2 1/2 tbsps lime zest
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh chili, minced
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp sesame oil
- One and a halfegg
- 2 tbsps coriander, chopped
- One and a halfshallot, minced
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon scallion, sliced
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- One teaspoon fish sauce
- Four buns, toasted
- papaya Ketchup (recipe published)
How to make Thai Style Chicken Burgers
- Make hamburgers: combine just about all ingredient in a large dish till nicely combined.
- Add more or less panko breadcrumbs when needed to create the mix pliable as well as gentle, although not failing.
- Form into 4 patties and refrigerate for One hour to let the flavors combine and the hamburgers maintain their own form.
- Grill on preheated barbeque grill before inner temperature hits 180°F.
- Function upon buns along with lettuce, tomato as well as pineapple ketchup.
Thai Style Chicken Burgers is ready to serve.
10 minutes to make