Recipes for Thai Cucumber Tomato Salad
Thai Cucumber Tomato Salad Ingredients:
1 large cucumber
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and cut into wedges
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts (optional)
How to make Thai Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Peel the cucumber in stripes lengthwise with a vegetable peeler, alternating skinned stripes with peel for a decorative effect. Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise, and then thinly slice. Place the cucumber in a salad bowl with the tomato and red onion, and mix together.
- Pour the rice vinegar and lime juice into a separate bowl, and stir in the sugar until dissolved. Pour the dressing over the salad;mix, cover, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, stir in the cilantro and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Thai Cucumber Tomato Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:45 Min