1 lb chicken tenders, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Two tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- Four garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red-colored bell pepper, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 mug shredded cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix (coleslaw mix with out dressing)
- 3 green onions, sliced at an angle
- 1/2 mug plum sauce
- Two mugs fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, halved again
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped
How to make Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Warmth a sizable skillet more than higher till hot.
- Add the actual vegetable oil, then the chicken.
- Prepare for two moments mixing constantly.
- Toss in the ginger, garlic, bell pepper, cabbage/carrot mix as well as green onions.
- Stir-fry another 2 minutes.
- Add the plum sauce and toos for just one moment, then add the actual basil.
- Drizzle in fish sauce and turn to layer evenly.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Place little loads of chicken mixture on to a 1 or Two leaf heavy piece of lettuce.
- Spread cucumber over it as well as collapse to consume like a taco.
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps is ready to serve.
10 minutes to make