Thai Shrimp and Noodles Ingredients
1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
How to make Thai Shrimp and Noodles
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine shrimp and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, cilantro, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, ginger and pepper
- flakes; set aside. In a large skillet, saute carrots and onions in vegetable and sesame oils for 2-3
- minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain shrimp and discard marinade. Add shrimp to vegetables; cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Add shrimp mixture and peanut butter mixture; toss to coat.
- Thai Shrimp and Noodles Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:25 Min
Ready In:30 Min