Beef Tenderloin Sliders Ingredients:
- 2 vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped fine (approx. 2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- ½ cup fine-chopped red onion
- Small bunch basil, chopped finely (approx. 2 Tbsp.)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Good quality olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup horseradish (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp (or more) Fresh lemon juice to get a thinner consistency
- Best EVER Beef Tenderloin
- Peanut Oil
- Seasoning of choice
How to make Beef Tenderloin Sliders:
Caramelize sliced onions slow and low until golden and sweet.
Prepare Tomato Pesto & Horseradish cream . Cook filets (see recipe & instructions below). While meat is resting, spread butter on split buns (dinner rolls work perfectly for this) and grill in a pan until warm and toasty.
Assemble. Tomato pesto first, then beef, onions and cream.