½ kg teenday
- 250 grams tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 6 green chilies
- 6 curry leaves
- ½ bunch coriander
- ½ cup oil
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp fenugreek
How to make Teenday ki Sabzi
- Wash ½ kg teenday and chop into small pieces.
- In a cooking pot, add a glass of water and teenday and allow to cook on low flame.
- In another cooking pot, heat ½ cup oil and sauté 2 chopped onions until they are transparent.
- Then add 250 grams tomatoes. Also add 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds, 2 tbsp fenugreek, 2 tsp red chili powder, ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp salt and 6 curry leaves.
- Allow simmering on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add ½ bunch coriander and 6 green chilies in the end and turn off the flame.
Teenday ki Sabzi is ready to serve.