- 2 Egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 16 Thin slices homemade white -bread, crusts removed
- 2 Cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
How to make Cucumber Tea Sandwiches:
For mint Mayonnaise:
- In a blender or food processor, combine the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, and mint.
- With motor running, add the oil in a slow stream and blend until emulsified.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and transfer to a bowl.
For Making Sandwiches:
- Spread each slice of bread generously on one side with the mayonnaise.
- On half the slices, arrange an even layer of cucumber slices.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Cut each sandwich into quarters before serving.
- Cucumber Tea Sandwiches is ready to serve.