Choco Marbled Tea Cake Ingredients:
Butter – 250 gms
- Sugar – 250 gms
- Eggs – 5
- Flour – 225 gms
- Baking powder – 5 gms
- Cocoa powder – 25 gms
How to make Choco Marbled Tea Cake
- Beat together butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Mixing very gently, add in the eggs in small quantities and beat till fluffy.
- In 1/5 of the mix add the cocoa powder.
- To the remaining mixture, add the flour and baking powder.
- Put the flour mixture and baking powder in a round greased cake tin.
- Put the cocoa mixture in streaks and marble it with the help of a stick or fork.
- Bake the cake at 300F for about 30 minutes or till done.
- Best served warm and sliced to show the marbled effect.
Choco Marbled Tea Cake is ready to serve.