Seafood — 1 kg, cut into boneless pieces
- Ghee – 1/2 cup
- Carom Seeds – 1 tsp
- Onions- 1/2 cup, chopped
- Ginger — Two teaspoon, chopped
- Green Chillies — 4, chopped
- Red Chilli Powder – One teaspoon
- Coriander Powder — 1 tsp
For the Gravy:
- Ghee — 1/4 cup
- Garlic Paste – Four teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder — 1 tsp
- Green Chillies – Four, chopped
- Ginger – 2 tbsp, julienned
- Tomatoes — 1/2 cup, julienned
- Dry Fenugreek Powder — One teaspoon
- Salt in order to taste
- Tomatoes – Two 1/2 cups, chopped
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Green Coriander — Four teaspoon, chopped
How to make Tawa Machhi
- For that gravy, warmth ghee inside a kadai, add garlic paste as well as saute for some moments.
- Include all of the ingredients for the gravy except garam masala and green coriander and cook until the gravy thickens.
- Eliminate from warmth and keep apart.
- Warmth ghee on a griddle.
- Include the seafood pieces as well as saute until half carried out.
- Remove the fish pieces towards the attributes from the griddle.
- Include carom seeds and saute.
- Add onions together with all the elements and also the toast fish.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Stir within the gravy as well as cook till the gravy cures.
- Spread garam masala as well as green coriander.
- Remove through heat.
- Serve warm.
Tawa Machhi is ready to serve.