Home / Tag Archives: tawa
Adraki Palak Tawa Kebab Ingredients:
- 2 bunches of spinach, cleaned and finely chopped
- 2 potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2-3 fresh green chillis finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps grated ginger
- small bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 4-5 bread slices crumbled
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds coarsely pounded
- 1 big pinch garam masala pwd
- 1 tsp amchur pwd (dry mango pwd) or 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- oil for shallow frying
How to make Adraki Palak Tawa Kebab:
- Combine all the above ingredients (except oil) and shape into pattis. Refrigerate for 20 mts.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and drizzle some oil and place 4-5 kebabs and shallow fry on both sides till brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or date and tamarind chutney.