Recipes for tasteofhome
Three Berry Lemon Trifle Ingredients
1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar lemon yogurt
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
How to make Three Berry Lemon Trifle
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, yogurt, lemon juice and peel. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
In a 3-qt. trifle bowl or deep salad bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, a third of the lemon mixture and all of the strawberries. Repeat cake and lemon mixture layers. Top with blueberries and remaining cake cubes and lemon mixture. Sprinkle with raspberries.
Spread remaining whipped topping over berries; sprinkle with almonds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
Yield: 16 servings.
Prep: 25 min. including chilling time