Tarragon Cheese Loaf Ingredients
1 (1 pound) loaf round bread
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
How to make Tarragon Cheese Loaf
- Slice bread horizontally into thirds; remove top section and set aside. Spread butter over the bottom and middle sections; sprinkle with the tarragon and cheeses. Reassemble loaf; tightly wrap in foil. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Tarragon Cheese Loaf is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:25 Min
Ready In:35 Min
Servings : 8