Kalamata Olive Tapenade Ingredients
3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Kalamata Olive Tapenade
- Place the garlic cloves into a blender or food processor; pulse to mince. Add the olives, capers, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil Blend until everything is finely chopped. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Kalamata Olive Tapenade Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min