4-5 jumbo prawns
- Two 1/2 teaspoon hung curd
- Five teaspoon cream
- 1-2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp yellow chilli powder
- 1 tsp ajwain
- Two teaspoon corriander leaves
- salt in order to taste
How to make Tandoori Tiger Prawns
- Put prawns inside a dish, add all of the ingredients to it and blend nicely.
- Marinate for two hrs.
- Prepare in the tandoor or even barbeque grill in the oven at moderate heat for around Fifteen minutes or even until congratulations.
Tandoori Tiger Prawns is ready to serve.