Tandoori Jhinga Ingredients
Dahi yogurt: 2 Cups
- Fresh Serrano peppers (Hari Mirch): 2
- Fresh Ginger: 2 teaspoons
- Garlic cloves: 3
- Shell-on Prawns: 2 pounds
- Salt: 1½ teaspoon
- Cayenne powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder: ¼ teaspoon
- White vinegar: 2 teaspoon
- Canola Oil: 2 Tablespoon cooking oil
- Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
- Degi Mirch Paprika: ½ teaspoon
How to make Tandoori Jhinga
- Prepare Food
- Cut Serrano peppers and remove seeds to reduce the heat
- Peel and cut ginger
- Peel Garlic cloves
- With a sharp knife, remove head, shell and vein.
- Combine all ingredients except the prawns and puree in the electric blender. This is the marinate.
- Marinate the prawns for about 15 minutes.
- The Prawns are baked same as the Kebabs. Pre-heat oven to 450º F. Bake kebabs in the oven ( How to bake Kebab Tikka in the oven ) for a total of 8 minutes, 4 minutes each side.
- Sizzle the Prawns same as the Kebabs
- Tandoori Jhinga is ready to serve.